Tuesday, June 28, 2011

SUMMER! Heat, warm, sunshine... Ugh, mosquitos...

So sorry that there was such a long time between posts. Here's whats been going on since Christmas:

The new year came and went, I got laid off my first day back (Jan 4th), I am now on EI, but loving being able to spend time with my son. I have been knitting and crocheting and reading and doing all sorts of fun things that I didn't get to do when I was working full time. And my son starts Kindergarten in September, so I am enjoying him while I can.

On the knitting and crochet front: I have knitted multiple pairs of fingerless mittens for friends and family. I am currently working on a stuffed crocheted pig for my friend's daughter and I am actually making myself something! Ya, I know... I never do that. It's a beautiful red ruffled tank top, and I am about 65% done. Will post pictures once I get my camera working.

The weather has been fair, I have been going out to Race City Speedway (Calgary, AB) and watching my dad drag race. He has been doing quite well this year, he won the Iron Man trophy at the Father's Day races. Here's a picture of his dragster:
Well, I guess that's all for now. I will be sure to post again soon and make it much more interesting. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment