Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Rain, tea and other beautiful things

It has been raining all day here in Southern Alberta. I love the smell, and my garden will finally start sprouting (I hope). Rain always gets me all nostalgic and moody. Liam was born on a beautiful rainy day, rain makes my garden grow, but it can also be a bit dreary. Enough about rain. Other beautiful things.... tea. I love Starbucks Refresh tea!! OMG I am so addicted. It is exactly how it sounds, refreshing. Lol

I recently bought some beautiful hand painted sock yarn. I don't have any pictures yet, but they are on the needles right now, and I hope they turn out good. They look good so far.

Projects on the go right now include my new socks I mentioned above and some coffee/tea cozies on DPN's. Pictures on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment